account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Question about updating software in apparatae X10i when connected to PC

One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Question about updating software in apparatae X10i when connected to PC

Hello. Installed on your computer the sony pc companion, connected my phone Sony X10i. I program on the PC and proposed to update the p. O. (from photo screen which I've presented). I tried to do it, but then I was told that you need to press and hold on the device "back" button and connect to PC. And at this point, I wrote the program on the PC what new updates there, although in normal mode, connect writes what the updates are. (all documented in photos of the screen). How do I update the p. O. and can it be done? ( p. O. from the device over wi-fi don't update, just do not log in to youtube, only works in the browser)   

Безымянный2.jpgБезымянный4.jpgБезымянный5.jpgБезымянный3.jpgБезымянный1.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Question about updating software in apparatae X10i when connected to PC

@siemens_porsche

could you translate the last screenshot ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

@siemens_porsche

Does the back button work?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Try a different cable and usb port

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hi @siemens_porsche,

What does the message say in the last picture that you posted?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.