account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Problems with the pictures gallery

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Problems with the pictures gallery

The pics gallery from my Xperia L is showing several repeated photos. I checked the item "folders" of the gallery and found that it is displaying all the folders that contains some kind of image, namely, folders thumbnails and several other, containing irrelevant images are being displayed by the gallery. I checked the google gallery photos there and I can see photos normally. What can be happening? Somebody help me, please. THX!

1 REPLY 1
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Problems with the pictures gallery

Check using your file manager app or via a Pc and look for the thumbnails folder and it should start with a dot like .thumbnails - This should render the folder to be ignored and those images won't display - If it does start with a dot then delete the thumbnails folder and then open the album app via Settings - Apps then swipe to all and locate the app and open then tap on Clear cache and data then reboot and test

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman