account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Problems after lollipop update in Xperia ZL

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Problems after lollipop update in Xperia ZL

Hi,

First of thanks for the Lollipop update with a refreshed look. I found it preety cool, but facing some problem after this update. Please take a look into it.

1. I am using Light Manager for controlling notification lights. On KKit was working fine. But on Lollipop notification is not available for missed call or even call. .When a call is received the LED remains somewhat white in color and it does not changes color at all.

2. On KK while browsing pics in Album the LED changes color with every pic depending upon the major color available in a particular pic, for eg: if the pic is of a grass LED becomes green while for sky it becomes blue. But this feature is missing in Lollipop. 

I am missing the 2nd feature too much. 

Please let me know if there is somy way to resolve these problems.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problems after lollipop update in Xperia ZL

1. I think you need to contact the app developers.

2. This must be something to forward to sony:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problems after lollipop update in Xperia ZL

2nd problem confirmed.it's not changing anymore.I commented this issue on album app page on google play store.but seems they r not fixing it.It needs to be fixed like it was before in KK.As sony removes unique features as walkman,changing led color i wil have to say goodbye to SONY.I do not see any point of using it.