account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Problem with themes

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 15
Message 1 of 15

Problem with themes

Is anyone else experiencing problem with themes?

I downloaded "woody" theme from sony select. It seems like whenever i apply this theme my phone fails to restart and gets stuck at boot animation screen. So I have to repair my software after this. I repaired my phone 4 times before figuring out that theme was creating the problem, earlier i thought it was a bug in firmware.

14 REPLIES 14
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 15
Message 2 of 15

Re: Problem with themes

Woody working great here. Don'y have to restart to apply.

Download few themes and changing them with my mood of the day and no problem at all!

Sorry for you.

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 15
Message 3 of 15

Even i don't have to restart to apply the theme. But when woody is applied and i switch my phone off it fails to restart.

I read the reviews just now o google play and others are experiencing this problem too.

Adviser
Message 4 of 15
Message 4 of 15

Yes i am also facing some problems with both downloaded And stock themes. Whenever. I apply themes the wallpaper on home screen. Doesn't move with the homescreens but when I press both home button and small apps button side by side continually. 4 to 5 times then it sometimes starts working and sometimes. The whole wallpaper messes up like. A puzzle plz help

Inhabitant
Message 5 of 15
Message 5 of 15

i think factory reset should solve your problem. Just take back up of everthing you need and do a factory reset.

I did Factory reset and my phone is working great now apart from the downloaded theme part

Adviser
Message 6 of 15
Message 6 of 15

Back up on sd card or pc???? And factory. Resetting would. Delete 4.3 update. Or not????
Message 7 of 15
Message 7 of 15

Neither factory reset nor software Repiar will not rollback update to4.1.2

Regular
Message 8 of 15
Message 8 of 15

I had to give my phone a flash after downloading 2 xperia themes from play store. when i downloaded them my phn started to restart continuosly.

Adviser
Message 9 of 15
Message 9 of 15

Thanx. Dan
Adviser
Message 10 of 15
Message 10 of 15

And akshay