account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Problem with themes

One time poster
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: Problem with themes

I had the same you need to remove the sim card, then restart the phone . This works fine then then you change the theme back to the default one and then you can restzrt the phone with no probleme and insert the sim again. With the woody theme on it it reboots all the time when you restart the phone. Kind regards mikael
One time poster
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

I have thesame on my V

Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

You just need to apply a default theme and restart the phone.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

So i can't use Xperia dedicated themes on my SONY Xperia SP phone with SONY firmware ?? Why ??? Default themes are fine but maybe someone need new look using themes , where is the problem ???  themes are wrong ??? firmware are wrong ??? or something else ????

Highlighted
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

After you restart,try to apply a modified theme.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.