account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Problem with Z3

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Problem with Z3

One month ago, i use my sony z3 to take an underwater photos. But after a few minutes in water, the screen went blank, and in the camera there are bubbles of water.. So i dried it and let it turn off for about a week. After a week, i turn on my sony and it works fine, the wifi, bluetooth, display, and others there are in the diagnostics test are good but the sim card reader wont read my celular card even though i already put it in.. Why does this happens?
Also i but my phone in Saturn, Germany. And it said that the warranty is for 2 years under Alliance insurance. Now i live in Indonesia, does that mean i must bring my phone to saturn Germany to get repaired? Because Alliance in my country said that the phone must be taken to Saturn...
2 REPLIES 2
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problem with Z3

You have to contact Alliance insurance or Saturn Germany. There's no international warranty offered by Sony
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problem with Z3

Hi Mirrordev,

Welcome to the community,

In this case I would suggest contacting Sony Mobile within your region, they would be able to advise what you need to do to help resolve this issue.

Use the link in my signature below.

Let us know how you get on.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.