account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Problem updating the phone software with Bridge for Mac

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Problem updating the phone software with Bridge for Mac

Hello,

I am trying to update my Xperia E with Bridge for Mac, but it stops in the middle of the process everytime.
The reason displayed is: UE communication failed (code 100, text: ).

I haven't  had any problem with previous updatings.

(The computer is always connected to internet while doing this, of course).

Thanks in advance for your help!

2 REPLIES 2
Master
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problem updating the phone software with Bridge for Mac

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Does this happen continuously or just today? Might be some temporary issue with B4M. 

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problem updating the phone software with Bridge for Mac

I have tried the update several times during the past two weeks, every time the same problem came up.