account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Probblems with touch screen and power/volume buttons after water damage.

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Probblems with touch screen and power/volume buttons after water damage.

After water damage my phone (Z C6603) stop work cuz the water was inside. After couple days with open covers I charge the phone but the touch screen and the buttons doesn't work (volume + works like power and volume + at the same time).
So my question is if I change the touch screen and the buttons the phone will it be working normally?
 Im sorry for my englinsh thanks in advance 

2 REPLIES 2
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Probblems with touch screen and power/volume buttons after water damage.

Sorry to hear this but you would need to either return your device to the place of purchase or contact Xperia care and have your device inspected as we can't say replacing items will fix the issue http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Probblems with touch screen and power/volume buttons after water damage.

I think is mine problem cuz the headphone cover was damage and I saw it after when was late.

So if I change the touch screen is the phone will work again? cuz everything else work great including network