account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Price after releasing XZ, what is in the box

Highlighted
ľa
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Price after releasing XZ, what is in the box

Hi. XZ will be released with price 700€. It is probably one of the best phones out there but the price! The same thing is with Compact X which is totally awesome but the price is so unlucky.

Do you put old mobiles on sales after realeasing new model? As I spotted Z5 Compact with Premium were / are on sale which makes them a little more worth what they really are. As before Z5 Compact was more expensive as X Compact which did not make sense (older phone with worse specs). However as this is the latest model together with X Performance, we can not expect the price to be so low, especially when it is well built with positive reviews.

Problem is that I found other brands which also offer approximatelly same specifications with lower price though they are not available to be bought in regular stores rather only at unofficial online shops. I do not want to buy 2nd hand mobile just to save few hundred € and have probably 0 support, service, warranty and so on.

My question is pretty simple. If you have some special surprise for me after releasing XZ, bring it on. I am not willing to wait so much longer as my old mobile is already leaving me crazy. Even 8% discount would make my mind closer to buying X Compact instead of Huawei or Samsung.

Secondly, I am also curious what those features, accessories mean. I am relating to the official eshop of Sony when you click on Full specifications you see down below accessories but there seems to be many of them. Are they included in the price of 450€ or are they just written there to be known as possible to connect to the actual model?

I will gladly get noticed on any assumptions.

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Price after releasing XZ, what is in the box

Hi @ľa,

Welcome to the community.

Each region and retailer will have their own prices, deals, accessory offers etc, and this is an international forum. So, for the best information on this I recommend you contact your Local support team.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.