account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Power on

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Power on

My X10 can't power on, rather a quick vibration and nothing comes on. Please help.

8 REPLIES 8
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: Power on

how long did you wqait before you see the startup animation?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

it doesn't even come on atall, just a quick vibration and that is it. no screen light no noise. The phone is just 2weeks old.

Demigod
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Try and update the software with Sony Ericsson Update Service or do a repair with SE PC Companion.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

if it is just 2 weeks old, try bringing it back to the telco or whatever shop you purchased it from. Try getting an exchange. I hate asking SE Customer service outlet to have it fix. It not only takes a long time, but also the idea of a "fixed/repaired" device don't sit well with me.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

i got my phone yesterday and my phone does the same thing... a quick vibration and nothing happens Slightly frowning Face

Demigod
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Has anyone tried this?

Demigod
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Sometimes my Xperia™X10 does this when it needs to be charged.  Make sure the phone is changed and if it is, try taking the battery out for a minute and putting it back in, then try to power it on again.

One time poster
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

i tried to flash my xperia but something wrong my phone wont turn on just give a vibration