account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Power button functions

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Power button functions

Hi,

Just updated to lollipop. Now i can't use the power button anymore to set the volume on silent. I only have the options shutdown, restart, take screenshot and screencapture.

Is it possible to add functions to the power button?

Mike

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Power button functions

No,sorry. Now you need to press on volume button to get the sound schemes.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

NO VIBRATE ONLY PROFILE SINCE NEW UPDATE

Hi Everyone. Don't Know If It's Just Me Having The Issue. Updated My Z3 To The New Android System Yesterday. Some Features I Like Some I Don't Slightly smiling Face One Major Bug Bear For Me Is That There Is No Vibrate Only Profile Anymore. Tested Vibration And Works Fine When Phone Is On The 'Sound' (General No Silent) Profile But There Isn't A Vibrate Only One Like There Used To Be. With My Job Can't Have My Phone On Loud But When I'm Putting It On Silent I'm Not Getting Any Vibration Or Notifications! Help!! Winking Face
Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: NO VIBRATE ONLY PROFILE SINCE NEW UPDATE

There is, lower the ringtone volume then tap on the bell icon

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)