account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Post Your v6.1.1.B.1.54 Bugs & Changes Here!

One time poster
Message 61 of 62
Message 61 of 62

Re: Post Your v6.1.1.B.1.54 Bugs & Changes Here!

ArifR wrote:

hey this phone is perfecly match with me but the camera is take very long time to do their job done, hey sir can i ask you something why Xperia solaa not use linux swap like what my friends do to his galyoung so that the ram can be helped?,sory if im wrong im just shs student

Dont think its possible.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 62 of 62
Message 62 of 62

Re: Post Your v6.1.1.B.1.54 Bugs & Changes Here!

The camera resposne lag issue is born with ICS on SOLA, there is no way of escaping from it,

other than to downgrade it into Gingerbread, which is what i have done, and belive me,

IT IS WAY TOO RESPONSIVE AND TOO MUCH FASTER WITH THE SYSTEM ITSELF...!!!!!!

Even with the Facebook integration, and all the default apps running my SOLA just flys and it feels like im on a Quad-core Winking Face