account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Photos/videos keep corrupting...

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Photos/videos keep corrupting...

This is my second thread posted in a week. I've had my Z3+ for about 4 months now and never had any problems. Since updating it a week ago I've had two, one which I managed to fix myself and recently I've had a photo and a video that won't open after taking them, luckily it was a random video of my dog and nothing important, but I imagine if it was something more important I'd be a little more annoyed. Anyone else having this same problem?
Also I have another picture that has a large, thick, white block down the left hand side, so half corrupted. Any help would be appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Photos/videos keep corrupting...

Do you save them to internal memory or microSD?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I do yeah. I think it's a cheap micro sd card that I bought off of Geek. I'm gonna try a different sd card.
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Ok then, try a faster microSD and keep us updated.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.