account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Phone restarts when placing a call/using mobile data

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Phone restarts when placing a call/using mobile data

my Sony Xperia sp is restart automatically when I call someone or on the Mobile data...! But when I put it on charging no problem occurs..! Can o have solution plss

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: shutting down

Hi,

That sounds very strange. I suggest that you try another SIM-card in your phone to see if same thing happens. You could also try to boot the phone into safe mode to see if it occurs.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: Phone restarts when placing a call/using mobile data

I use this sim card from the date of buying this phone never face this type of prob..! Nd with safe mode nothing happens rght...!!
Visitor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Help me plssss
Emperor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@yogi858

Most likely its a faulty SIM card, get a brand new and report back. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)