account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Phone mic not working after removing headset

Regular
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: Phone mic not working after removing headset

In safe mode (where are my widgets after a reboot?!) I could for now not reproduce, but I wouldn't dare to mark this topic closed

Regular
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

Problem still persists. Randomly.mic ot working. In Fon app, in skype, on dialer.just doesn't work.bthis time no headset inserted at first.

23.4.A.1.200

How and when can i use my phone again
?
Genius
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

Hi @Leteer

If you run your phone in safe mode for a while and you don’t experience any problem, the problem you’re having is most likely

related to a third party app that you’ve installed.

Booting into safe mode may change personal UI customizations such as icons and folders.

I'm at disposal for any question.

Best Regards,

"We can have anything we want on life, if we just help others to found what they need” - Ebelsain Villegas
Regular
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

So I can't use Skype etc on my phone because it's "some third party app"?

I'd appreciate an apk for noise cancelling on the z3 compact, so I can install my custom rom of choice. Would this work for you, xavinux?
Regular
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

I flashed the debloated Sony ROM:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/z3-compact/development/rom-one-solution-debloated-xposed-t3164221/

Takes 2 hours with reading, driver install, etc. But it's totally worth it. Phone is faster than ever before. Issues are gone

Noise cancelling still works!