account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Phone bug

Adept
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Phone bug

Hi guys,

Since Marshmallow with all builds, i cant handle to activate dialer in a call. First i checked if the sensor was broken, since i downgraded and it also doesnt work, but the sensor test is ok.

How can i remove this bug?

I heard other people have this problem too. I hope that will be fixed.

8 REPLIES 8
Emperor
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: Phone bug

@dkionline

Are you using a custom ROM or Sony's firmware? you could contact your Local support to get it inspected.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

@dkionline
Also, if you have a screen protector installed recently, it might me the problem.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Adept
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Stock or Custom, the same problem still exists. I have a screen protector, but the sensor is free of it.

It worked with no problems on lollipop before i upgraded to MM.

Emperor
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

@dkionline

You could remove it and test it, just to narrow down the issue. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

Tested it and nothing, the screen is still black and i can do nothing until the call is ended.

Emperor
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

@dkionline

Contact your Local support

Highlighted
Adept
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Installed stock today again and now it works, what a surprise.

Emperor
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

@dkionline

Excellent