account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Phone Turns off after charging!!! - update 4.3

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Phone Turns off after charging!!! - update 4.3

Phone Turns off after charging!!! - update 4.3 - No 3rd party software installed and no 3rd party hardwares attached!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

4.3 update: Calendar Problem, National Holidays: Everyday is holiday!

4.3 update: Calendar Problem, National Holidays: Everyday is holiday!

Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: 4.3 update: Calendar Problem, National Holidays: Everyday is holiday!

Please stop making so many threads,one is more than enough.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: Phone Turns off after charging!!! - update 4.3

Same problem since 4.3 upgrade, phone plays little tune high to low, vibrates and switches off.

I have all power saving settings switched on.

Unfortunately I cannot use my Xperia T as alarm clock anymore while charging, because It is just charged and switched off in the morning.
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Re: Phone Turns off after charging!!! - update 4.3

Have you tried a software repair?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.