account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Overheating problem....please help

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Overheating problem....please help

I am also facing the same problem in xperia zr..phone gets heated widin 10mins of continous use..playing games can cause overheating accepted..bt wat abt under normal conditions ??? if i chat continous on whatsapp for 15 mins phone gets warn..please sugest any solution for it.....

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Overheating problem....please help

Is it overheating or just heating up?

Its normal for it to get hot even with just whattapp. This is common with almost all highend smart phones. Since the screen and cpu draw alot of power. Be lucky its not a HTC one, my friends is like frying pan with its metal back.

Emperor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Indeed this is normal

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

HTC one Slightly smiling Face is the perfect phone buddy, at least hot, but with back on, not off. Hey maybe that's why they are waterproof, when is hot put him in the glass of cold water