account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Outlook access settings

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Outlook access settings

Hello,

i have Sony Ericson Vivaz, (Symbian S60 V5), ( icould't find my phone is list)

My phonw is unable to connect any email source,

i want to setup my outlook mail account, can you tell me true mail settings?

thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Master
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Outlook access settings

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

You should be able to use the settings that you'll find on the following site: 

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/outlook/send-receive-from-app

Use the ones under "Apps that support POP3 and SMTP". 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thank you very much i have connected to hotmail but each time i want to connect this message appears" WEBSITE HAS SENT A CERTIFICATE WITH DIFFERENT WEBSITES NAME THAN REQUESTED. ACCEPT ANYWAY?" then if i choice accept permanently connection will be lost and just one choice exist, accept this time only and i must choice this option every-time, also this issue prevent phone from new mail notifications, can i solve this issue?

Master
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Unfortunately there is no setting you can do in the email client. However, if you could get the email certificate from Outlook you could install it in your phone. This should stop this message. 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.