account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Out-of-list icon in status bar

Emperor
Message 41 of 50
Message 41 of 50

Re: Get problem with My Xperia Theft Protection

@raymond016

You have 2 options

1. try the email account that you use with MyXperia 

or

2. Contact your local Xperia Care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 42 of 50
Message 42 of 50

See this:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-8482-M4-Aqua/Out-of-list-icon-in-status-bar/m-p/997988#U997988

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 43 of 50
Message 43 of 50

@uliwoodly

1. I tried it like a thousand time but it didnt work.

2. I have brought my phone to Sony Center Vietnam for phone warranty, but they said this was a new model and they could not fix it currently!

Emperor
Message 44 of 50
Message 44 of 50

That's quite odd @raymond016

Perhaps @Johan

can comment on this

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 45 of 50
Message 45 of 50

I'm back guys. Remember me? After a day living with the PROTECTED phone (not sure if protected or stolen Expressionless Face). I decided to reflash my phone with Sony companion tool. Obviously, it was still "protected". But after that I tried to authenticate my phone again (of course with the old account) somehow magically it worked. Now I've already used my phone as normal but I get no plan to get back to use MyXpera. It scared the **bleep** out of me when the personnel in Sony Center told me if I couldn't authenticate my own phone, the only way is to replace the mainboard.

PS: Dear @Johan, it seems that I'm no longer the only one with this problem. Check this out: http://forum.xda-developers.com/m4-aqua/help/phone-goes-protected-mode-how-to-unlock-t3130911 and others who commented above me.

jmy
One time poster
Message 46 of 50
Message 46 of 50

Lockdown mode

Hey guys!

i am using Xperia M4 Aqua Dual. i need help with the lockdown mode of my phone, it asks for the Google Username and Password and i have it entered correctly but it still says "Incorrect Username/Password. Your tips and solutions will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Regular
Message 47 of 50
Message 47 of 50

Re: Out-of-list icon in status bar

@Johan wrote:

Regarding the other two questions, I have passed them further on for more information and I will get back to you as soon as I know.

@Johan - Any update on this please?

Apprentice
Message 48 of 50
Message 48 of 50

Check out my post in this thread: http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-8482-M4-Aqua/MXTP-created-problems-for-me/m-p/1006278#U1006278

Worked for me. If it works you'll lose internal memory data, but you won't have to get a replacement, at least.

Regular
Message 49 of 50
Message 49 of 50

Hi neoman_it,

You could remove the key icon?

Highlighted
Adept
Message 50 of 50
Message 50 of 50

Hey there. No vpn or proxy is running, even in safe mode or no sim card situation or cleaning all . But key icon is appeared always after opening status bar.
Even after reset and clear internal and external memory, key icon is remained.
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual lollipop 5.0.2