account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Now sony has started giving away 5000 mAh charger with XZU :(

Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Now sony has started giving away 5000 mAh charger with XZU :(

"Sony It's unfair" # Bought XZ Ultra and within a week you've started giving 5000 mAh charger Slightly frowning Face I am not going to buy any Sony product as soon as it releases. Talking to support on this was the most rude experience with complete amateurs (specially Ankit who called himself the Repair Team head. A callback for ticket # 15776885 by their manager Kanchen Gaurani was never provided. Seems the best support has become WORST  Slightly frowning Face):

6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Now sony has started giving away 5000 mAh charger with XZU :(

And this is not through an specific carrier/network? or is this through a specific retailer?  Have you contacted Sony directly? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

This offer is directly from Sony. All the handsets sold on/after 15 Sep have been given 5000 mAh charger along with the premium case as well. It's pretty disappointing for those who bought it at the costliest price with only a cover and no charger Slightly frowning Face I Think Sony should be fair enough to the early buyers.

Emperor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

I agree, I don't know if Sony would do this but I've seen apple doing that, if they lower the price of their products few weeks later they usually give a refund or store credit to early adopters, perhaps Sony could do something like that. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

This is very wrong, we all should raise our voice together in this forum , it feels like being cheated.
Visitor
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

i purchased the phone as soon as it got launched, and phone had a problem and i had to send it for replacement. they took almost 2 weeks to replace and by that time sites like amazon.in and flipkart and snapdeal started selling it for 4k less than the amount i paid. so i ended up paying 4k more. i guess this is why apple still is the best seller. their phone price doesnt fall so soon. i agree that consumers should complain to sony if early buyers ( who are the ones who are showing faith in a new launch ) end up being the stupid to buy as soon as a product launches at a higher rate and lower benefits. from now on i will never buy any sony product at least 2 months later from launch date.  if any sony authority is actually reading this mail or forum, i request them to value hardcore sony fans and not make them look like fools for trusting a new sony launch. 

Highlighted
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I think sony is deaf, dumb and blind too......i have also decided that i will also not go for any sony products and if sony cares for this then they should provide us all those things...... Any authorised person from sony should take this matter forward.......plz do business by offering good services and not by duping...............