account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Notification

Highlighted
Adept
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Notification

Unplugged charger notification is not showing now in XSP.

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Notification

Could you be more specific? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

U dont get the message 'unplug the charger to save energy' (not sure if its like this in english menus), when u unplug the charger after a charge anymore... I think thats what he means

Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Oh ok, yeah you will get it for a while until you opt out of receiving that pop up, I can't think of any other way to get it back other than to reset the phone, but I'll keep looking into it 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

ogu
Commissioner
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Same here. I reset to factory 2 times now. Before resets I did not have this problem. I didn't choose "don't show again" if it ever was there. The thing is before factory reset I got the message every time I unplugged the charger, after first reset it sometimes appeared sometimes didn't now with second reset it disappeared completely. It might be some apps that I've disabled but idk really. This update is so weird. It's like bunch of freshman high-school nerds did it. Dizzy Face

Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

it act as it wants!

some times show up and some time wont appear!