account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

News: No 4.4 update for SP

Talent
Message 401 of 456
Message 401 of 456

Re: Facts about Sony Xperia SP

Highlighted for ALL to read pesky mid-range that's Xperia SP ???Sony Loss.jpg

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 402 of 456
Message 402 of 456

no kitkat for xperia sp

hey

i request all the xperia sp users to kindly post at sony's fb page for kitkat

at least they should know what we want

Regular
Message 403 of 456
Message 403 of 456

Re: News: No 4.4 update for SP

congrats me. i sold my Xperia SP. i will never buy any sony product and tell everyone about the nature of sony towards customer. i used to be a proud sony ( sony-ericsson) user since 2005. bye bye Sony. you lose
Talent
Message 404 of 456
Message 404 of 456

I find the phone great on .207 so am happy for the next couple of years. Don't need this forum any more, bit tired of the moaning about KK to be honest. Had some good tips and advice here, thanks for those.

Bye and regards

Dave

Talent
Message 405 of 456
Message 405 of 456

It is the right of one and every Xperia SP users to cry foul over the misleading advertising in the Make Believe (Sony) company that it will be upgradable to KitKat 4.4 in their Global sites. This commitment has made many undecided buyers buy Sony Xperia SP. This is, in fact  tantamount to outright cheating? and/or wrongful enticement?? to boost sales???

Wake up "SONY" you have run out of alphabets and now running on numerals and pretty soon you will be running out of time.

Inhabitants of this planet - we call Earth - are not stupid and can be duped by you any further.

Note: Comments made are based on Principle and nothing else.

Regular
Message 406 of 456
Message 406 of 456

I think when Android L comes out then we will get kitkat... 

Visitor
Message 407 of 456
Message 407 of 456

4.4 update for SP

Please Update XPERIA SP(4.4 update)

Enthusiast
Message 408 of 456
Message 408 of 456

Sony says no more mid range phones, the lost much money with all phone division and they will only make high range phones.
The truth is that Sony is not good doing any phone, mid por high range, you must only see that with Xperia Z, Z1, Z2 had problems at the moment they sold, and their software engineers had working fast to solve software problems .
They only play with the advantage of his name, Sony, and Bravia engine, "good cameras" , and good football players to do their sposts
Regular
Message 409 of 456
Message 409 of 456

Hello I am writing again in view of the treasury made ​​with sony experia sp putting it off as well 4.4.4 experia sony sp kitkat auntonomia two weight battery system 840 days not as jebell 4.3 mb which occupies 1.5 gb

11 as well CyanogenMod rom runs perfect UNOFFICIAL fast

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2523640

One time poster
Message 410 of 456
Message 410 of 456

request of a new frimware update for XPERIA SP

AS SONY RECENTLY CONFIRMED THAT XPERIA SP IS NOT GETTING AN KITKAT UPDATE SO THE XPERIA SP USERS HAVE NO CHOICE TO GO WITH.WE ARE STUCK WITH 4.3 (JELLY  BEAN) WHICH IS HAVING SOME BUGS AND POOR RAM MANAGEMENT.I HUMBLY REQUEST SONY TO ROLL OUT A NEW FRIMWARE UPDATE FOR XPERIA SP...