account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

New software update 18.5.B.0.26

yo3
One time poster
Message 11 of 27
Message 11 of 27

Re: New software update 18.5.B.0.26

Same problem here. Any solutions guys?
Message 12 of 27
Message 12 of 27

Re: New software update 18.5.B.0.26

Same issue here too. But major resolve is that this update has solved the apps disappearing problem and also short pause while playing songs via Walkman
VNK
Regular
Message 13 of 27
Message 13 of 27

did the new update fixed the problem?

Previously the new update showed to update it by pc but yesterday it showed to update by phone itself and I updated it.
It was 61mb update.
Now I want to ask to those who have already updated it that did the new update fixed the hanging problem of phone?
Emperor
Message 14 of 27
Message 14 of 27

Re: did the new update fixed the problem?

Could you elaborate on the "hanging " problem?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Regular
Message 15 of 27
Message 15 of 27

I never experienced such issues. Could you be more specific about the problem?
VNK
Regular
Message 16 of 27
Message 16 of 27

my phone hangs usually when i use uc browser to download a large file. sometimes it restarts by itself.

i have installed uc browser  in phone memory and not moved it to sd card thinking of it to be the cause.

but after this new update, i haven't faced any such problem yet. and i think that performance is also improved a bit.

i thought we would be getting lollipop update next but this one came and its good...Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 17 of 27
Message 17 of 27

Mobile Data is Disabled

After I applied update(Kitkat 4.4.4), Build number 18.5.B.0.26 via Sony Companion program  in PC, my phone (Xperia E3 Dual -D2212)  keeps displaying 'Mobile Data is Disabled' on Notifications. Is this part of the update? Are there already fix on this problem?

Please help..

Thanks

Forum Legend
Message 18 of 27
Message 18 of 27

Re: Mobile Data is Disabled

That normally occurs if you loose wifi connectivity and don't have Data enabled or soon after you boot your phone which is before wifi would load up and connect - It's just a visual notice to let you know

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Emperor
Message 19 of 27
Message 19 of 27

It'll be wise to 

1. reinstall the latest update

2. download the APN settings 

3. if nothing work, get a brand new SIM card. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 20 of 27
Message 20 of 27

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355