account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Network missing after waking up phone

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Network missing after waking up phone

Hi there. I noticed that whenever I leave my phone for an extended period of time before waking it up from standby mode, I will experience a complete loss of network, the network bar goes empty like when you turn on airplane mode, before recovering back in about 15-20 seconds. It doesn't pose any problem for me just yet but man it is exceptionally annoying. Is it just me or is there anything that causes this problem? I'm totally new to this forum though and I have very little knowledge on troubleshooting in safe mode and stuff. If you can help me I'll be very grateful. Thanks guys
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Network missing after waking up phone

Have you enabled stamina mode?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Network missing after waking up phone

Hey, I'm sorry for the late reply. Thank you for your response.

And no, I have not enabled Stamina Mode. I used to enable it and the problem happens still.