account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Need help, Strange Grey Translucent Bar above on screen keys

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Need help, Strange Grey Translucent Bar above on screen keys

There has been for a while now a weird translucent grey bar above my soft keys on my xperia sp, it was there proir to the recent update but thought the bar was meant to be there but the update has made it stand out and look odd and it clearly shouldn't be there, does any one know what this is or possible ways to solve it, many thanks for any help in advance. I have included a screenshot of the problem.

Xperia SP.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Need help, Strange Grey Translucent Bar above on screen keys

I can't see the picture, upload the picure on box and then post the link here

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

At least your buttons bar is transparent. Mine has a little white-grey bar around it.

Does Sony even test their phones and patches?

TJ
Commissioner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

That is actually a base of those 04 icons placed on home screen. Though it should not be there and this can be recommended in next update.