account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

NO Jelly Bean for Xperia U but coming to Xperia go. Jelly Bean discussions.

Demigod
Message 41 of 1,798
Message 41 of 1,798

Re: XPERIA U certified for ICS

Whenever they will release we got no problem (untill its september first half) it should be free of bugs and perfect the transparent bar should also match with the beat of music

The most profound technology is the one that vanishes quickly
Visitor
Message 42 of 1,798
Message 42 of 1,798

ICS update didn't release yet.it got certificate for Both i an a Models Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 43 of 1,798
Message 43 of 1,798

Then how will you explain the problem for people like us who are using lock free (sim free) phones in countries like India. The FW versions are manufacturer dependent here, not the carrier dependent.

Visitor
Message 44 of 1,798
Message 44 of 1,798

what problems do you have ?! signal drops ?!

One time poster
Message 45 of 1,798
Message 45 of 1,798

yup...it drops before the start of call and after the end of call. If I have to call say other person after I finished my first call, I will have to wait 5-7 seconds before signal appears again. Thankfully, the network doesn't switch itself off like it was doing in .162.

Visitor
Message 46 of 1,798
Message 46 of 1,798

Few users have this problem.maybe your Mobile Operator is not compatible but SONY can fix it.you should give it to Service Center and if they can't find any hardware problem,then they should report it to SONY Developers.what's your Mobiles Operator's(Networks) name ?!

One time poster
Message 47 of 1,798
Message 47 of 1,798

Its Vodafone India.

Visitor
Message 48 of 1,798
Message 48 of 1,798

How about other Vodafone users ?! Maybe be they have this problem too.ask them if you know them,and tell it to vodafone and SONY to fix it

One time poster
Message 49 of 1,798
Message 49 of 1,798

That happens with me all the time. . I am using Vodafone as well.. Any solution!?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 50 of 1,798
Message 50 of 1,798

my operator is also vodafone but I have no issues after the update....