account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

My phone shows charging sign always

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

My phone shows charging sign always

Hi,

I am using Xperia S. I am using android ICS. I bought it six months back. Recently my phone started showing changing sign always. After disconnecting from the charger too.

My PC Companion is not detecting the phone. And my battery drains fast.

Could anybody know the solution? Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Visitor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: My phone shows charging sign always

I would firstly suggest a soft reset on the phone. This can be done by pressing and holding the volume up and power key together for approx 10 seconds. If the issue persists then I would suggest a software repair via the PC Companion or the Update Service

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey 

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: My phone shows charging sign always

i done soft reset and software update, but it still showing charging icon and battery drains fast . what would i do with my xperia mini pro