account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

My calendar has refused to work

Nky
One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

My calendar has refused to work

It keeps saying, unfortunately calendar storage has stopped. It started after i transferred things from my old phone. everything else came in fine but the calendar

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: My calendar has refused to work

Try settings-apps-all-calendar,force stop and clear data.Restart your phone.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Master
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Try Alexdon's suggestion but also check that the calendar storage isn't disabled under settings > apps > all (if disabled you'll find it in the bottom). You can also clear data for calendar storage but in that case all data in the calendar will be deleted. But you can try to transfer the data from the old phone again. 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I do not have a Sony device, but I found the discussion thread from a Google search. I too, was having issues with the recurring "storage has stopped" error message. My calendar wouldn't sync with my phone and it was seriously frustrating. After seeing the comment by Alexdon, I tried his suggestion and it worked. I created an account just to be able to comment and say, THANKS! :smileysmileythumbsup:

Highlighted
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

You are welcome!Great to see I show up on google(with sony's help).

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.