account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Missing apps

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Installed apps not shown in stock launcher in e4

Several apps has disappeared in last a few days. I can find it over google search bar but launcher now show apps. I changed options like most used, own order and alphabetical. My language is Turkish and when I change language to English I can see all apps. But in Turkishsome of them disappearing.

Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

Re: Installed apps not shown in stock launcher in e4

Have you tried to restart your unit?

LE: Merged your post here as this user seems to have a similar problem.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

Re: Installed apps not shown in stock launcher in e4

restart useless but changing language the only solutuion for me. Turkish after English and all apps shown again. But several little bugs over Xperia E4 sony turn face to lollipop and new phone like e4 don't have any software patch for long time.