account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

MicroSD 32gb Xperia Z Issue / Question

Learner
Message 91 of 104
Message 91 of 104

Re: MicroSD 32gb Xperia Z Issue / Question

Well, they gave me a new phone. Not a word about a possible cause.  I'll try a new microsd card shortly. Fingers crossed!

One time poster
Message 92 of 104
Message 92 of 104

same problem here with a Samsung class 10, 32gb. every reboot it remove sd card as un - readable.
Message 93 of 104
Message 93 of 104

Have you tried low level formatting the sd card?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 94 of 104
Message 94 of 104

Well, my second new phone is wasted also. I tried filming under water. It LEAKED (yes all compartments were properly closed)! On top of that, Sony swapped it for a Xperia Z, without consulting me first.

What a lousy product.

Message 95 of 104
Message 95 of 104

I am sorry for this.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 96 of 104
Message 96 of 104

i m also having the same prblm with xperia z 

i think itz a software issue 

anybody please help me 

already lost my 2 32gb sd cards

Message 97 of 104
Message 97 of 104

What cards did you use before?

Learner
Message 98 of 104
Message 98 of 104

3rd ZR also leaked. Completely fed up with Sony. Never again. Trading it in for a Nexus 5.

One time poster
Message 99 of 104
Message 99 of 104

Same problem here too difrent phone.  (xperia v)

got this problem short after android update that was released some days ago here in finland.

even noticed some screen flickering when scrolling pages down/up.

pretty dissapointed right now after reading all theese comments.

luckily i am able to copy the files to my computer direktly after the first messeage about the micro sd dropping out.

Learner
Message 100 of 104
Message 100 of 104

When you get the removal notification, it is not sure if it really hurts the SD card on other phone models, right? (apart from minor corruption perhaps)