account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Meet Xperia Z1

Inhabitant
Message 21 of 66
Message 21 of 66

Re: Meet Xperia Z1

dont buy this Z1 phone, i have it is full of problems. It is jus Blink blink what a shiny phone. I dont se answers to problems on this forum just spamers.

One time poster
Message 22 of 66
Message 22 of 66

Hi, I'm z1., But was soon hot. Problem Where?

hi.im have z1.but was soon hot.problem where?

Enthusiast
Message 23 of 66
Message 23 of 66

@bobdinro wrote:

dont buy this Z1 phone, i have it is full of problems. It is jus Blink blink what a shiny phone. I dont se answers to problems on this forum just spamers.

Its not a bad phone Sony just needs to get on to these issues that owners are having before they become "$ony" and be thrown into the same category as Micro$oft

Visitor
Message 24 of 66
Message 24 of 66

Wonderful specs but no pause function on the video cam! Simple but very very useful.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 25 of 66
Message 25 of 66

Hi,
When I am trying to install PRIVILEGE MOVIES app in my phone,it shows YOUR PHONE ISN'T COMPACTBLE TO INSTALL.please help me
THANK YOU
One time poster
Message 26 of 66
Message 26 of 66

Hi i am using sony experia z1 from last 15 days..i am having home wifi problem from day one.. My suggestion is that please do not buy this phone..!!
Inhabitant
Message 27 of 66
Message 27 of 66

I had a weeks with mine and I do not have any problem... It work perfect for me!!

Apprentice
Message 28 of 66
Message 28 of 66

Hello all, 

I wanted to thank all active forum users for their effort. Sony talked me into buying their phone with the 20mp super uber best camera promises. Too bad it is not that good at all and the updat made it even worse. This together with the wifi issues i had made me regret buying this phone. 

It did cost me some money (sony!) but i ditched te phone and a brand new galaxy s4 is on his way. 

For everyone who is considering buying this phone: Or wait for softwareupdates and read this forum if these issues get solved, or get yourself a Samsung or apple device -> wat they say you get, is what you get. 

Good luck with your devices all!

gr, Mark

os
One time poster
Message 29 of 66
Message 29 of 66

I really dont understant whats your problem with this smartphone. Its really a good device. Is s4 better? i dont think so and dont talk about iphone please its off topic.

Rookie
Message 30 of 66
Message 30 of 66

hi.im very sorry for sony .my xperia z1 camera has stoped working and no one answer my problem .idont know what i should do??Thinking Face is that sony support . if any one can help me my email is clothdesigner2@gmail.com     please help sony please .after unlock boot loader