account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

MOST WANTED FEATURES IN 4.4 UPDATE

Adept
Message 11 of 41
Message 11 of 41

Re: MOST WANTED FEATURES IN 4.4 UPDATE

4k and Timeshift video is most wanted. Do you guys agree?!?!
Enthusiast
Message 12 of 41
Message 12 of 41

I think they have to address the camera prowess and add 16:9 to 20.7mps and at the very least 15mps.

The rest can be a matter of opinions and aesthetics. The camera must improve in that area. This is coming from someone who isn't even a big camera fan. But this is a huge flaw in this phone, too big to ignore especially when people dished out 500$ plus for this phone.

gfig
One time poster
Message 13 of 41
Message 13 of 41

totaly agree with madonna168  & MUSHARAB

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 14 of 41
Message 14 of 41

4k camera

One time poster
Message 15 of 41
Message 15 of 41

The Option to controll the app permissions.

On a 500€ Smartphone i want to controll if small towerdefense game can view my phonecall history, phonebook, camera, audiorecorder, images. 

There can be a message like "deactivion of permissions on your own risk"  but i want to be able to do it without rooting the phone.  (Apps like AppOps seem to be deactivated on z1 following to other boards...)

Talent
Message 16 of 41
Message 16 of 41

Visitor
Message 17 of 41
Message 17 of 41

High resolution Panorama sweep

Enthusiast
Message 18 of 41
Message 18 of 41

Sorry to bring this down as everone so far has been quite positive about new things they want - I would just quite like the bugs in 4.3 sorted.

Message 19 of 41
Message 19 of 41

The current software doesnt get the most of this camera (Snap Camera app is a good example). All efforts should aim to produce astonishing quality pictures and videos. Super Auto mode with 15 mega. would be a good start, but it's not all about megapixels: the natural lights in the evenings appears too much shiny in Auto mode and in manual mode you have less options when you do 20 mega. pictures. Please Sony bring this to reality I want to be proud of my phone, and not the one who his updates are only for fixing bugs.
One time poster
Message 20 of 41
Message 20 of 41

I would really like the option to move some of the apps to sd card just like on other smartphones. Also improvement on camera, providing more options for the mp. in auto mode