account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Lost photos after i transferred to SD card In Xperia Z2

Rookie
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

Lost photos after i transferred to SD card In Xperia Z2

Hi Guys!! 

i have sony Xperia z2 with samsung  Samsung EVO 128Gb Micro SD Card.its brand new one.firstly i transferd my apps to that but there is no any problem with that.then i moved my photos and vedios to sd card.it was 100% complected.then i after restarts the phone all photos are gone .and vedios are shown in vedios but i tried to play them then i got massage cannont play.

then i usd filecomander and go in to the sd card in DCMI folder there is no any thing.vedios are shown but i cant play .

then i removed sd card from phone and i coppied some photos and vedios with the help of computer.then a put sd card in to the phone i got same problem again.there is no any problems with the photos which are saved in internal storage.i got the problem after i transferd them in to SD card.

plz help me guys to slove this problem? is it unissue of z2 with the 128gb memory cars???????

10 REPLIES 10
Emperor
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Re: Lost photos after i transferred to SD card In Xperia Z2

@Thamesh

That seems to be a corrupted SD card. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

then how can i fix it friend @uliwooly

Emperor
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

Reformat the SD card with a PC

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

@Thamesh Test your microSD with this program as it might be fake.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

ok friend ill try it and inform you wt happen

Emperor
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

@Thamesh

Keep us updated

Rookie
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

Hi friend @uliwooly & @alexdon

i tested my sd card with the software what u gave me .there is no any erro in my sd card . but stell im fedup with this problem 

Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

Try settings-apps-all-media storage,force stop and clear data. Restart.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Rookie
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

@alexdon

i tried it befor but still im in same problem