account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Lost my xperia m

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Lost my xperia m

Dear All,

I have lost my xperia m, which i bought on june 2014, ( a month ago) i have registered with my xperia, still not able to find my phone. How can i protect my privacy and get back my phone.

Any help would be greatly appriciated from bottom of my heart.

Thanks,

Ar Hussain.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lost my xperia m

Did you try to log in to your my xperia account?
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

ArHussain, did u had any protect apps in phone for example: Kapsersky antivirus which can detect yr phone place, delete or wipe yr files from phone or request for password, also take screen shot of people which maybe found yr phone and ect?

Another ways are to go to police and try please their help to detect yr phone place by gsm stations or gps if is acrivated or go to yrs operators if u have contract (even) and somehow to please theirs help to try detect yr phone place using gsm stations too... But own i don't believe that u will find yr phone... My apologizes... I think u should buy new phone... Sorry

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

yes i have logged in my xperia account, and created alert in case of theft for 2 phone numbers. But i have not yet recieved any messages.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Dear euphorics,

I have protected my phone with McCafe anti-virus, and created an account. I have registered a complaint at the police station. Also contacted the GSM service provider to track my device, he denied my request by saying he is not authorised to do it, even i show him a copy of police complaint.

What are the chances of getting back phone through IMEI number, can it be erased to avoid getting tracked by thief?

Can a local SONY service centre will help me in this regard?. or "Google" through phone's IP address?