account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Live on YouTube 01.00.55

Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Live on YouTube 01.00.55

I am using Live on YouTube 01.00.54 on my Z1.

Version 01.00.55 now requires android marshmallow?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Live on YouTube 01.00.55

@FrontierGate

In app description on its Play Store page it says "Adapted for Android M" but that doesn't mean it will not work on older versions, did you try to install it on your Z1 and failed to work?

Screenshot (9 Mar 2016 10-26-10).png

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Highlighted
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Live on YouTube 01.00.55

Not shown in my Google playstore, so I downloaded and tried to install manually, error says unable to parse file because I don't have android marshmallow.