Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2011-11-19 05:46 AM
Issues to be solve ASAP
After few software updates, Sony Ericsson added "new features" BUT they haven't fixed others
1) ambient light sensor
2) Decent Battery life
3) Housing Crack
4) Launcher stops responding when you open many apps or heavy apps like Maps, and some games
5) OVER COMPRESSED PICTURES UGH, THIS REALLY BOTHERS ME, THEY ADDED FEATURES TO THE CAMERA BUT FAILED TO FIX THIS ISSUE
but Sony provides the same sensor to the icrap and they take full advantage of it and take amazing pictures and videos
6) wifi connectivity issues
7) 3G/H connectivity issues
8) fb updates on the phonebook (I use it sometimes, I want to have the option)
9) Real Sony Ericsson commitment, not upto 2 years but "AT LEAST 2 YEARS" of updates
10) Music & Video App
it doesn't seem to be working, there are a LOT of flaws with this Facebook Inside Xperia
11) GPS it seems that it keeps dropping every 5minutes (Neo, Neo V)
12) Global Warranty
13) Native video call (if possible the ability to use front and/or back camera)
2011-11-20 10:32 AM
I had the same account issue and had them delete the account and set it back up again. This resolved my issue and did not delete any of my previous posts. Might be something for them to action for you too.
2011-11-25 07:21 PM
thanx johan but I haven't been able to find an answer, I'm not trying to be a pain or anything like that, I like most if not all users here, want definitive concise answers, we want to know how, when this issues will be fixed, not just that they are being look into