account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Leaving feedback within Marshmallow Concept OS

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Leaving feedback within Marshmallow Concept OS

I would like to leave both general and specific feedback for Sony and am a Concept beta participant but cannot figure out how to leave feedback. I see there is a beta feedback app but it does not provide an option to leave feedback. Otherwise, Sony does not seems to provide any online forum specifically dedicated to Concept beta development and troubleshooting from an end user perspective. Any direction to these resources, if they exist, would be appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Leaving feedback within Marshmallow Concept OS

@dret58

how about this?

https://plus.google.com/101664517498434307972/posts

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)