account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Jaybirds BluebudsX pairing problem Xperia Z3 dual 5.0.2

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Jaybirds BluebudsX pairing problem Xperia Z3 dual 5.0.2

Please, can someone help with below?

Everytime I try to connect a/m headphones I need to manually select it from the list or even worse, find them first and then pair by accepting a message,

What I need is that after switching on the headphones they would connect automatically, like my SBH-80 would do,

The Jaybirds are never permanently on the "paired devices" list like my other BT devices (two cars, two other headphones, computer).

I tried to factory reset the headphones but that has not helped.

3 REPLIES 3
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Jaybirds BluebudsX pairing problem Xperia Z3 dual 5.0.2

You should contact Jaybird

http://www.jaybirdsport.com/support/
Inhabitant
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

So you think it is Jaybird's fault, right?
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Yeah, it's best to contact them and check if the have more information on the issue.