account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Issue solved for Reboots and red light sensor hanging problem!

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Issue solved for Reboots and red light sensor hanging problem!

Hey guys I just bought an E4 yesterday and also applied a tempered glass as soon as i opened the box to keep it safe..

Tested everything when opened the box at the shop and came home.. .

Although after returning home when I received a call and picked it up, the phone hanged itself for pretty long with a red LED turned on for eternity and restarted. This restart thing kept happening every time I answered a call ..

Later on I realised it was the tempered glass barricading the proximity sensor forcing the phone to restart! Removed the glass and the phone is awesome.. .

3 REPLIES 3
Adviser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Issue solved for Reboots and red light sensor hanging problem!

no need to install tempered glass...the Xperia E4 is already scratch-resistant glass installed...myself not use any kind of screen protector but keep the phone in safe condition...you can search on Youtube...the guy try scratching Xperia E4 screen with knife... Slightly smiling Face

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Yup.. . But I didn't watch the video before buying the phone..

Anyways using a normal protector right now :-)

Adviser
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I has installed tempered glass on my Xperia E4 Dual because i find the screen is a bit rough...no issue at all..the screen just fine....the sansor also ok... Slightly smiling Face