account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Internet working normally, but if I try to sync with gmail it says different

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Internet working normally, but if I try to sync with gmail it says different

Hi guys, like it says in the title.

I got this phone like 3 years ago, but only now started to use apps. 

Problem is, can't log in anywhere.

For example, I could use my youtube app normally, but when i tried logging in with my gmail account I get a message that there is no internet connection? 

tl;dr

I can browse internet all I want, but when I try to sync with gmail it says there is no internet.

Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5
Visitor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Internet working normally, but if I try to sync with gmail it says different

Nevermind, I managed to solve it myself.

Step 1: go to youtube app
Step 2: press the options button
Step 3: log in with you gmail acc
step 4: go into settings
Step 5: go to sync and phone or whatever its' called
Step 6: there you will have gmail account
Step 7: tap it and turn all 3 stuff on

Enjoy!

Emperor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Re: Internet working normally, but if I try to sync with gmail it says different

I've seen that issue before, do you have a taskiller and/or antivirus?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

No and no, but when I accidentally did what I wrote in the second post it worked! Slightly smiling Face

Emperor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Excellent

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

I've had this all the time too...just tried what you suggested...almost there but it says sync is having problems at the moment...