account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Info bar during phone calls

One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Info bar during phone calls

I have the problem, that during a phone call the info bar scrolls down automaticaly. When I try to end the phone call I first have to flip up the info bar in order to reach the "Hang up" button. When I push the notification of an app by accident, like Twitter the app opens up and the end of the call is getting one huge bull**bleep**.

Thats extremly annoying when I try to quickly end a call. I am using a screen protector because the original Xperia glass gets scretches very quickly. Is this the problem? I am pretty sure the problem is there since I updated to Android Lollipop. The Shortcut Menu under Android Kitkat never flipped down on its own.

4 REPLIES 4
Visitor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Info bar during phone calls

Yes,because of lollipop it happens..
Highlighted
Adept
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

had the same issue but there was  post to  use power button to end call its in settings in accessibility so solves the problem

Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I think something similar has been discussed:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z3-Z3-Dual/Notification-bar-is-opened-with-just-a-tap/m-p/9308...

It is more sensitive now.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

This is by far the most annoying issue with this phone for me. Is there any chance Sony will fix it?