account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

How to restore Apps and Games after clearing Internal Memory

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

How to restore Apps and Games after clearing Internal Memory

Very recently i took a backup of my phone and reset it to Factory Settings but accidentaly i cleared the Internal Memory too thus my Apps and Games were not restored once i used the restore backup option.Now i want to know is there any way i can retreive the deleted games and apps for my phone or not.In future if i reset my phone what are the precausions i must take to make sure i dont lose any data.

1 REPLY 1
Visitor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: How to restore Apps and Games after clearing Internal Memory

unfortunately u will have to re download the apps u had using the play store. But, It keeps a track of all the apps u have installed.(go to play store settings menu> my apps)

For future,  download an app named "app backup and restore." It is good app for backup purposes. U can set it to automatically backup apps as u install them.( make the ext sdcard as the backup location.)

Do not forget to mark the Correct and Helpful Answers.