account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

How to re-install default theme for XPERIA J?

Learner
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

How to re-install default theme for XPERIA J?

I accidentally remove my theme. How I can get it back like Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, etc theme. Please help me Slightly frowning Face

7 REPLIES 7
Demigod
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: How to re-install default theme for XPERIA J?

How exactly did you remove the themes?

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

I accidentally remove all the theme using Link2SD. Now in my theme, got no theme.

Demigod
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

I guess the options are to either factory reset the phone, and if it doesn' t bring back the themes, to repair your phone using Sony Update Service.

Forum Legend
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Long press on home page and a pop up should appear at the bottom - Select themes or Wallpapers then Live wallpapers

Missread I've created a backup .apk file of the Amber theme here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-yM_qnM8ZPRVl9RTy1jdHFfZFk/edit?usp=sharing if it works then I hope that the rest will to

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Learner
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

I can't install the theme. Failed to install.

Screenshot_2013-12-08-05-03-14.png

Learner
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Already installed the theme. But, the theme at display part still remain blank (black) when I open it. Where I should find this installed theme?

Forum Legend
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

This would only happen that I know of if you have rooted your phone and converted the theme to a user app and not a system app using something like Titanium backup

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman