account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

How to know the date my cellphone first time swtiched on?

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

How to know the date my cellphone first time swtiched on?

please if there is any solution to it kindly help me

becuase i think that i have been given mistakenly the used cellphone instead of new one
i bought it from the local market of own city...
its origninal i checked its IMEI number on International numbering site. its LT18i

1. Its usb cable makes a lot of trouble, small jerk makes it disconnect from the pc

2. my phone is of white color, right down at the edge of the cell where xperia is written i feel the damage of color...

please help me in this regard....

so i want to know the date of cellphone first time used.....

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: How to know the date my cellphone first time swtiched on?

As I understand there is no such menu or information available in the phone unfortunately. I suggest that you contact your local support team for more info about these two problems of yours.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/contact-info/