account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

How to caliberate sola battery

Rookie
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

How to caliberate sola battery

I'm using Sola for over two months and my unit is working fine. I'm running firmwire version 6.0.B.3.184 and for the last few days I'm seeing that my battery drains out faster than it used to be. Before I used to get a day full of juice but now my battery is dying few hours earlier whereas my usage pattern is same as before. I have a task manager installed and I switch on bluetooth, wi-fi, internet only when it is required. My display brightness is also set at a lower level and I have no reception issues in my area. Any suggestions please??

4 REPLIES 4
One time poster
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: How to caliberate sola battery

Its a known issue. no other option than to barewith it.

One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I'm sticking with .564 for now. Only issue i'm having is with the flickering screen.

The battery can last up to 4 days if i dont use a Live Wallpaper, after 21:00 until 7:30 in the morning Power Saver turns on with everything but the Phone Network online , and i'm usig the phone just for talking purposes and SMS. It cuts down to about 2 days if i start using Wireless and browse the net, play games from time to time.

I've noticed from time to time it does have a tendency to drain faster. I usually do a full charge until the charging symbol dissapears. And then do a restart of the phone. It helps with stuck apps that keep running in the background

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Do you experience any better battery performance if you uninstall the task manager?

Have you tried to reinstall the phone software?

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I will uninstall the task manager and check the results and I did not do any re installation of software as my unit is running fine. Moreover I'm waiting for the ICS update instead of reinstalling my firmwire. I will post the results after I uninstall the task manager.