account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

How to backup photos (s.o.s i'm about to have an anxiety attack)

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

How to backup photos (s.o.s i'm about to have an anxiety attack)

My phone got stolen this weekend, and i had inside 2 years worth of photos. I factory restored the phone a couple of times and everytime i signed into my google account my photos appeared again. I understand this is google back up? (no?) Is there any way to access the photos from my computer or another android device.  

P.s: no, they dont appear on my google plus account

p.p.s: The device it's a Sony Xperia S LT26i 

2 REPLIES 2
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: How to backup photos (s.o.s i'm about to have an anxiety attack)

On your Pc sign in to your Gmail/google account then got to Googles home page and click on 9 little squares in the top right ansd scroll down and select Photo's and they should be there

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Apprentice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: How to backup photos (s.o.s i'm about to have an anxiety attack)

No, not there. They just used to appear when i logged into my account on the device.

Example: i reset the phone because it's giving me problems. Everythign its gone but when i enter on google plus account everythign syncs in and my photos are back. I was not able to acces them from here before, but did not try much.

I just wanna know if this would happen just on that device, so if i get a new phone and i log into it my photos wont appear, or if i can access them form here otehr way