account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you clear the "now playing" list

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

How do you clear the "now playing" list

Cannot work this out.  One reason I bought the minipro was to use as music player.  I am really impressed with the sound.  On a good set of headphones it sounds great.  I normally play whole albums at a time.  I found out how to browse albums, then hold down on the screen and select queue album.  The album is added to the "now playing" list, but stay there after is has played, so the list get really large.  Is there any way to clear the list?

I was thinking of trying another Music App.  PowerAmp and WinAmp get good reveiws,  anyone tried these or can recommend something else.  I just want something that can catalog my music by artist and album, I have no need for online comtent.

4 REPLIES
Master
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: How do you clear the "now playing" list

just log press the song in the now playing list..

and select "remove from now playing

One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

So I have to do each song individually, there is no way of clearing the whole list with one click?

Master
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

just press the menu key ie the right key and there will be an option for delete several Slightly smiling Face

Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Realize this is dead post but there is no delete several option, just delete one at a time from "now playing"

Please tell me this is not correct..