account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Help with Suggestion

Highlighted
Talent
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Help with Suggestion

Thinking to buy Z3 tablet compact to replace my Z1 due to battery drains. (Thinking of M5 Dual but too many Negative comments)

Need some reviews from you guys for Z3 tablet c after 1 year of usage. Your contribution is Much appreciated.

:smileysmileythumbsup:

So far from I know that we must not upgrade the android Slightly smiling Face

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Help with Suggestion

I am not sure if there are people that have got it for 1 year since it was released in november only. But I have used it for some time and it was awesome. Nice battery life. Do you want to get the wifi only variant?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Talent
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thinking of 4G. Is there any big difference in performance aside from the 16/32 storage difference?

Ok i should edit my statement. How's the opinions so far for being a Z3 Tablet Compact user?*
:smileysmileywink:

Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

If you get a GSM variant, you need to consider that there is a must to have either a headset to place calls or to use loudspeaker.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.