account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Haptic feedback issues

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Haptic feedback issues

Hi, since the marshmallow update, my haptics have gone weird. I'll be using the keyboard just writing a short text and suddenly, the haptics stop, and I mean everything concerned with the vibration motor stops. After a while it's back to normal. Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
Talent
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Haptic feedback issues

Yeah i noticed it since upgrading to MM, it goes form few letters to few written words until vibration goes back on. Wonder if its solely on Keyboard app...
Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Nope, I usually use touchpal and decided to try and see if it was just that, so I've been using the Xperia keyboard and it's just the same.
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

can you try to run Xperia Diagnostics?

also try to observe if this is happening on safe mode

try to perform software repair using PC Companion

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling